TERMS & CONDITIONS
Accepting our Group quote and conditions by means of an e-mail to your preferred Ticketing office or in the event of a Travel Agent issuing supply Group Sales with your IATA number.
1. Should the airfare increase within the 15 days after flight confirmation and no deposit has been received, you will be liable for the upgraded fare.
2. Deposits paid are non-refundable & non-transferable per seat canceled. Deposits can only be returned to the passengers traveling (non-disputable).
3. In some instances it will be in the favor of the customer to book a smaller number of passengers directly on our website: www.flysaa.com to obtain a more favorable fare. Note seats are limited in discounted classes and therefore our group quote is the best offer for the entire group.
4. Emergency EXIT /Legroom/advanced seating can be purchased prior to departure
5. The ticketing office will assist with all seating and meal requests. In the event that you require assistance, we will need at least 14 working days’ notice prior to departure of the group to arrange this. Chargeable seating is exempt for group seating. Emergency exit seats are charged at the present rate according to the destination.
6. For Groups reduced prior to ticket issuance: SAA will allow for a 10% reduction in group size at no penalty in the event that the group does not cancel outright.
1. A Group consists of a minimum of 10 Passengers traveling together. Voyager members will be entitled to earn Voyager miles. Should the group size drop below 10 passengers, SAA reserves the right to adjust the fare accordingly.
2. Fare Conditions: Group Fares allow for a discount on all published available fares. In some instances, it will be in the favor of the customer to book a smaller number of passengers directly on our website: www Flysaa.com
3. Baggage will be as per standard cabin class. Economy 1pc and business 2pc. Additional seating and excess baggage can be purchased online: www.Flysaa.com. Sports groups are entitled to 1 extra piece at 23kg per passenger which must be requested in the booking as sporting equipment (SPEQ).
4. GROUP CHECK IN TIMES:
4.1. DOMESTIC – 2 HOURS BEFORE DEPARTURE
4.2. REGIONAL / INTERNATIONAL – 2 HOURS 30 MINUTES
5.1. One (1) free change in the same booking class prior to the fight. If the change was not reissued prior to the flight departure, meaning check-in closing time, the standard No Show rules will apply. 5.2. For all other subsequent changes per ticket:
5.2.1.Change requested/paid in South Africa irrespective of place of ticket issuance: Domestic @ZAR300 plus 15% VAT, total of R345.00 to be reflected on the ticket as a DU tax subject to the same booking class being available.
5.2.2.Change requested/paid in South Africa irrespective of place of ticket issuance: Regional/International @ R600 (zero rated VAT) reflected on the ticket as a DU tax subject to the same booking class being available
5.2.3.Change requested/paid outside of South Africa irrespective of place of ticket issuance: Standard fee of USD50 will apply and reflected on the ticket as a DU tax subject to the same booking class being available.
5.3. Should the same booking class not be available standard published change fare rules will apply Meaning upgrade the current booking class to a higher published booking class and fare and charge the change fees as per the published fare rules.
5.4. 20% of the group may break away from the group subject to:
5.4.1.The remaining group maintain at least 10 passengers
5.4.2.The same booking class is available, if not standard published fare rules will apply meaning upgrade and change as per standard published fare rules.
5.5. Changes must be made by the original ticketing office (IATA number reflected on the ticket). If the change is presented to any other SAA ticketing office, standard published fare rules will apply. 6. Standby permitted at check in: On date of departure prior to the ticketed flight, subject to seats available.
7. No shows: No show fees will be collected as per the standard published fare rule and reflected on the ticket as a DU tax. No show is a passenger who did not check in and did not report to the boarding gates prior to flight closure.
8. Schedule changes: as per SAA conditions of carriage.
9. Cancellations: Fare and Carrier imposed fee (CIF) reflected as a YR on the ticket is non-refundable for voluntary cancellations. Involuntary cancellations the CIF is fully refundable.
10. Name change permitted: a copy of the Original incorrect name and a copy of the new correct name ticket which will be used to fly, to be send via e-mail to: EMDredemption@flysaa.com for a voucher for further transportation on SAA or apply for a refund. Name change refund procedure: A refund application together with the cancelled ticket and a copy of the new ticket issued must be submitted to the ticketing office for processing. In all cases, a letter explaining the reason for the name change must be attached. A full refund will be permitted on the incorrect named ticket. Re-issues of tickets will not be allowed under any circumstances. We will only allow name changes on group reservations that are solely ticketed on SAA services. The standard refund administration fee will apply.
11. These conditions will apply for groups and block bookings.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to quote you.